Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 5

Well I have not quite been as diligent the past couple of days, but I'm not going to lose my focus. I have been doing well with the eating, but not exercising like I know I should be. The first few weeks for me is always the hardest.

Wednesday:
Breakfast: 3 pack of chicken minis from Chic-fil-a
Lunch: tuna fish sandwich and noodles
dinner: chili (yummy)

Thursday:
Breakfast: I was bad and failed to eat breakfast
Lunch: Parmesan crusted blackened tilapia and rice
Dinner: Spaghetti

Friday:
Breakfast: Also bad and didn't eat breakfast
Lunch: potato soup
dinner: chicken noodle soup

I know that my last few days have not been good with my meal choices (or lack there of), but I am going through withdrawals of eating junk. I hate this part of starting a new lifestyle. Hopefully my weigh-in on Monday will show some progress. Here's to the new me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment