Monday, January 2, 2012

365 Day Challenge-Day 2

Saturday Brendan, the girls, and I loaded up the van to start a trip up to Montana. We managed to drive in three different states both Saturday and Sunday. We went from 50 degree weather to 17 degree weather. We went from flat landscape to mountains. I can honestly say that I absolutely in awe of God's work. The scenery up here is just gorgeous!! I have never questioned my faith or wondered whether or not God existed, but if I ever did after today I don't think I would anymore. The mountains literally looked like they were hand carved by God. I have been to Montana many times and have never fully appreciated the beautiful landscape. I am so thankful that I get to share this place with my family. The girls absolutely love the fact that their is snow on the ground and Brendan loves the nice cool temps. I just love the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment