Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Procrastination.....A Dirty Word

Procrastination is a dirty word in deed. However, it is one that is all to familiar in my vocabulary. I have never been known for being creative, but I sure have tried. I have recently been introduced to Pinterest and have used some of the ideas on there for recent birthday parties. This is where procrastination comes into play. I have recently found that it is way cheaper to do my own baking then to buy a cake for these parties. What I thought would have taken a couple of hours turned into a long, sleepless night. After doing this twice, I have decided to do my best to not procrastinate so much. I hated finding myself running around crazy because I didn't utilize my time in a more proficient manner.

So this year I am planning on not procrastinating so much. I am planning on being better prepared and making better use of my time. I would like to enjoy my daughters' birthday parties and not be so stressed before them. Peyton's birthday is June and I have already started doing some planning. Yep, this year I will beat procrastination!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment