Saturday, September 3, 2011

You Can't Have Just One

Do you remember the Lays commercials that would say, "You can't eat just one."?  I remember as a kid making up my own commercial where I was able to eat only one.  Well last night at work I kind of had to remind myself of this little commercial.  I gave into my want for fries last night.  This is both good and bad.  The bad is that I couldn't eat just one.  The good is that I didn't go crazy and the fries themselves didn't taste all that great.  Has my body become a little conditioned to dislike the taste of grease?  I hope so!!  I have always been told that if you crave something it is better to give into that craving or else you might end up binging on what you've been craving.  So I gave in and had some fries.  I am actually glad that they didn't taste as good as I was hoping.  It's nice to know that I will for sure be able to survive without fries in my life.  

I really thought that I would miss fried food.  There are times when I would like to indulge myself in fried cheese or boneless buffalo wings, but it's not to the point where I crave it.  YAY!!!!  

Goals for the upcoming week:

1. Stay strong and resist the fried food
2. Try to get 1 gallon of water down before having a soda
3. Walk every day



No comments:

Post a Comment